Saturday, April 24, 2010

Easy Woodworking Plans

I love building things for my home and family. With a few basic tools and some great plans, you can build just about anything.

I have made bookcases, and tables even grandfather clocks. Outside I have put up many bird houses, and a couple nice sheds.

Also I have added moulding to rooms in the house. Crown moulding in the livingroom. Also I love large baseboard molding it adds character to any room.

Do you know you can make great swing sets for your kids and grandkids. When you get the plans and make them yourself, you know they are strong and safe.

Naturally many of us have made decks. You can literally save yourself thousands of dollars by building your own deck. Trust me out a many of the projects listed making a deck is be far the easiest. Again I cannot express enough how much money you will save by building your own deck.

I would like to turn our spare bedroom into a very classy library. With beautiful built in bookcases, and a no cleareance gas fire place.

This is my first blog. I hope you will follow along with me as I start my woodworking projects.
I hope we can all learn some tips and make some great things for our homes.

For project plans and more info go to http://www.woodworkingdiy.info/

1 comment:

  1. I am also a movie blogger and I like your blog too much the colors and themes are really nice.
    Do visit my blog buy woodworking projects

    ReplyDelete